Wednesday, November 4, 2009

MG's First Halloween

So I might be the worst parent ever, but I didn't have a lot of money this Halloween and I'm not very creative so my little princess bear was a pumpkin for Halloween! Her costume consisted of a pumpkin onesie, purchased at Wal-Mart for 3 bucks and a big black bow, which made her look absolutely adorable. I got a couple of pics of her but not many because I still am on only using my iPhone as a camera to snap precious moments of my little love!


MG playing with Barry. How cute does she look in that bow? GAH! so cute!







Meg's Bridesmaid Weekend was this past weekend so we all headed to Rome for dinner and her lingerie shower, which we followed with a photo shoot in Rome near the forum and wonderful game of Mafia! It was so much fun. My Aunt Beth and Deanna hosted us at Beth's house and had a delicious breakfast for us the next morning. We had a lot of fun and it was nice to be around great people who I love. Meg is getting married in 17 DAYS! My little sister is getting MARRIED. crazy.


I love my little sister, the bride to be, future Mrs. Talbert.


The cake from the shower! It was pretty AND delicious!!

After we lounged for a while looking a pictures, MG, Kim and I took a trip to Cave Spring to see Marsha and Barry Bryant. (Anna and Sarah Bryant's mom and dad) I consider them my other set of parents and MG and I are so blessed to know them! MG loved hanging out with them. They are two of the most wonderful people I know. Barry snapped a few pictures of her so hopefully I can get some from him at some point.



Molly Grace and I love these two soo much!

Then came the drive to Woodstock to hang out with Meg and Dusty and to watch that terrible game in which GA lost to FL. No need to talk about that, but hanging out with Meg, Dust, Kim and Corey was lots of fun!

This whole time change has thrown MG off her sleep schedule, which means mine has been thrown off too. Hopefully we'll both adjust soon and we can get some REST!

Sheena's wedding is this weekend and I am super excited. It will be hard being away from Molly Grace for so long, but you can guarantee I'll be hanging out with her ALL DAY SUNDAY!

I wish I had more pictures to prove how precious and adorable little MG was on Saturday but I think Kelsey took some more of Molly Grace on Saturday, so if you read this Kelsey, post them on FB or your blog so we all can see!!

For Molly Grace in the future, I promise to buy you a halloween costume next year when you are 15 MONTHS OLD!

Love always,

Mary Beth and Molly Grace

2 comments:

  1. Regardless of how much you spent, she still looks absolutely ADORABLE! And you know that I LOVE the bow :). We HAVE to put big bows on our babies because they're like a present from God Himself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have a ton of cute cute pictures!! I am in Charleston, but when I get back, they will all hit the internet world!! :) love you both!

    ReplyDelete