Friday, November 13, 2009

Don't take ANYTHING for granted...

Whew, thank goodness for the weekend and a relaxing one at that! This is the first weekend in a while that I haven't had a shower/party/wedding to attend! I plan on spending every moment I possibly can with the bear. She is such a little joy.

As promised, here is what I am thankful for today...

I had a line up as to how I was going to post my "thankful" posts, but today I am going to venture off course. I was going to be post thankfulness for someone else in my life, but because of the work I do I am taking it back to the basics. Don't worry though, whoever I was going to post about will be in the next post. I guess you'll have to come back to find out who it was :)

Today I am thankful for running water. Seriously. My heart broke this morning when I found out that one of my Meals on Wheels clients has been without running water in her home since MAY! I was still preggers in May....May seems so far away, and yet this particular client has been without water in her home since then. I cannot imagine what that is like. I mean when I started thinking about all the things you do with water, my heart broke for this lady. Going to the bathroom, cooking, laundry, washing hands, etc. We take all these things for granted. Yet, this client living in the U.S., has no water. So today I am thankful that I have water to do things I need to do. I literally, if I could, would pay every month for her to have water.

Today I started reading NieNie. I found out about her through another mommy's blog that I follow. Today I decided to check her out. She really is an amazing mother and has overcome so much. She was a joy to read and an inspiration to me as a mother. She is so creative. I really do wish I could be as creative as some of the mother's blogs I follow. if you haven't started reading her blog, you should def. check her out!

Kim took some fall photos of MG this past weekend and I must say they turned out WONDERFUL! here are a few, you will only find these right now on my blog so CHECK THEM OUT!











Thank you Heavenly Father for all my many blessings, including running water.

LOVE!

always,
Mary Beth

1 comment: