Monday, November 9, 2009

Little Molly Grace at One Month Old

So, I've been holding out on my readers. Kim, my cousin who I live with, took some great pics of little MG for her birth announcement (that still hasn't been sent out, hopefully it will be sent out around Christmas) and I haven't posted them anywhere yet! So here they are making their debut on my blog!

She has changed so much in 3 months!

















Hope you enjoy! Come back and read soon though because I have more pictures and wait for it.....VIDEOS!!!! finally!

Love,

Mary Beth and Molly Grace

3 comments:

  1. adorable! isnt it pathetic how we've turned into the chliched moms saying, "they grow up so fast!" but we cant help it! also, please tell me the name of the dry shampoo, i have seen a few versions, but if yours works well for blondes, i want to try it first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable! I love the second to last picture! You should use it for the birth announcement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (I looked again, and I meant the third to last)

    ReplyDelete