Monday, November 16, 2009

Sunday, Novermber 15, 2009

Bear with me again...

Sunday...
Today I am thankful for my little baby sister love Amy. First off, I could have NEVER have made it through the last year without you by my side. You will never know how much you mean to me little Ames. Throughout my entire pregnancy, you were there to be my support and I am forever grateful for everything you did for me and MG. Amy is one of the most spirited people I know. She is HILARIOUS, generous, so much fun, sweet, beautiful, talented, supportive, friendly, kind, strong, mean when she needs to be (only to you know who), she always has my back, and goes out of her way to help me. She, like her sister Megan, love Molly Grace so much and I can tell they would do anything for her and me, as well. I am thankful that as we grew older we have become great friends. You have grown into such a beautiful lady mamy. I love you and I am so thankful for you and I am so blessed to call you sister.






I love you Amy! I'm thankful for you!!!

Love,

Mary Beth and Molly Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment