Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Megan Toles....wait! Megan Talbert!!

My beautiful and amazing baby sister, Megan, got married on Saturday to Mr. Dusty Tablbert. The ceremony was perfect, the Chapel was beautiful, the groomsman were charming, the bridesmaids were GORGEOUS, the bride was BREATHTAKINGLY STUNNING, and the Groom was handsome! We kicked the weekend off with a bridesmaid luncheon at my dad's house in Rome! Then came the rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, and a few games of Mafia with the bridal party!

Saturday we got all dolled up and took a bazillion pictures, they got hitched, and the bridal party hopped in a limo, champagne in hand and we headed to the reception where we ate yummy food and cake, and danced the night away,and then sent Meg and Dusty away with a sparkling exit. Sunday we had a wedding brunch with the newlyweds at Harvest Moon and then we sent them on their way to Jamaica! It truly was the most beautiful wedding and it was sooo nice to have all my friends and family in the same room doing the electric slide, laughing, catching up, and admiring the beautiful bride! Thank you to everyone who helped make Meggie and Dusty's day so beautiful and special.

I even caught the bouquet! Next to get married?? We'll see about that.

At the rehearsal dinner, my aunt had charms put in the cake for a cake pull for the bride and the bridesmaid. I had never seen one done before. I pulled out a baby carriage, which apparently means, "blessed with children", which is appropriate bc I have been blessed with one! Guess I'll have to have more one day!!

It's that time of year again, Thanksgiving, and then MY BIRTHDAY! I'll be 24! So much has happened this past year. I am so happy with the changes! I can't wait to see what 24 will bring!

I have a four day weekend and I am thrilled! I look forward to relaxing with friends and family! I will miss Meg and Dusty though...hope you guys have a happy thanksgiving in the islands, mon! (get it, they are in Jamaica!) I'm too funny.

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone!!

Here's a collage from the wedding! (really the reception, if you want more pics check out Facebook! There are A TON!!)

(click to enlarge!)
LOVE!

Mary Beth and Molly Grace

1 comment:

  1. The charms in the cake sounds too neat! I'm going to have to look that up. Maybe one day I'll just have a huge party with an enormous cake where we can all pull charms out (considering I don't plan on getting married and therefore won't have a wedding cake - HAHA). The pictures are beautiful! It sounds like it was an amazing time. And happy early birthday! Give MG hugs and kisses from Em and I :).

    ReplyDelete