Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Where would I be without you...

As promised today is day 2 of what I am thankful for...

Today I am thankful for my beautiful and wonderful mother. Through her I have learned how to be a mother. She is kind, caring, supportive, loving, fun, and STRONG.
I love my mother soo much and honestly am a better person because I am her daughter! She has always been there for me and through her I have also learned unconditional love. I have made soo many mistakes and never once has she loved me less. I am so very thankful for everything she has done for me. I wish that I could repay her in some way for everything she is done, but I could never match everything. I love you Mom! I can't wait to watch you and MG together as she grows. I am so thankful for you!!


MG gets her shots today. Say a little prayer for the bear.

LOVE!

always,

Mary Beth and Molly Grace

1 comment:

  1. yay! one day MG will be saying the same things about you. oh, one more unrelated thing, where do you get your dry shampoo...is it available in stores? i didnt see it at target or rite aid, but maybe i am not going to fancy enough places...do i have to order online?

    ReplyDelete