Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Roomie Love

Today I am thankful for my roomie (and cousin), Kim. She really doesn't know how thankful I am to her and how I am so very appreciative of everything she does for MG and I. When I found out I was pregnant, i knew everything would be ok, but I have to admit I was scared. Not only was I single, but I was working part time at the time and I had no clue how I was going to afford living alone with a baby. That's when Kim stepped in and pretty much I would be on the streets (slight exaggeration) if she hadn't been so helpful in finding MG and I somewhere to live. I know she has spent many nights praying for little Molly Gracie Girl and myself. She is an incredible, Godly woman and I am so SO blessed that Molly Grace and I have her to look to as an example of how to be the hands and feet of Jesus. She is beautiful, outside and inside, caring, encouraging, ORGANIZED AND TIDY (two things I hope to inherit from her simply by living with her), supportive, would do anything for anyone, always lending a helpful hand, smart, handy, creative, hilarious and so much fun, and once again, I could go on and on. I really am super thankful for her. She was such a big help to me in the first few weeks after MG was born, she got up with her when I needed sleep, rocked her, and I can tell how much she loves little Molly Gracie Girl. I am so thankful that she sings Amazing Grace to MG when she is fighting sleep, that they read the bible together in the morning, she lends her tub for me to give Molly Grace her bath, she cuts MG's fingernails and toenails so I don't have to and she cooks me dinner! I will be a good cook because of her! We are so blessed to have Kim! She has been such a big part of my life ever since we were too young to talk. I will never forget playing in the attic at her house when we were little, our vacation to Springlake, FL and "lean on me", our trip to cabbage patch land and rock city, and soo many more. Thank you Kim for being such a great family member, friend, and roommate to MG and I! We love you!!





LOVE!
always,
Mary Beth and Molly Grace

P.S.
Tonight will be the first night that I will not be with Molly Grace, she is sleeping over with her wonderful aunts tonight! I'm nervous, but know she is in good hands!!

No comments:

Post a Comment