Monday, November 16, 2009

Saturday, Novermber 14, 2009

I didn't get a chance to update on Saturday and Sunday, so I am making up for those days...forgive me, please!

Saturday....
I am thankful for my sweet baby sister Megan. She is getting married in a few days and I could not be more excited and happy for her. I believe she truly has found her soulmate in Dusty and I know they will have a happy lifetime together. My sister Megan is one of the sweetest people I know. We are very different. I admire her in so many ways. First of all, she keeps me organized....she is waaay more tidy than I am and helps my life be less cluttered. She is also loving, beautiful, caring, hilarious, pratical, oh so stylish, talented, smart, and I could go on and on and on!
I love you very, very much Meggie and I thank God everyday that I get to be your big sister. You are an amazing, amazing person and Molly Grace and I are so blessed. You have always been there for me. Thank you for supporting me after bad breakups, for celebrating birthdays with me, for being there when MG was born, for letting me crash at your apartment for almost a month, and for always letting me borrow your clothes clothes. I will never forget playing dress up with you as kids, spending time together as we grew up, and I can't wait to see how our relationship grows as we grow older!


Meg and I at her bridesmaid weekend party!

Little MG with her auntie Megs

Meg and I at Dusty's graduation

I LOVE YOU MEGGIE!!
can't wait for Saturday when you will become Mrs. Dustin Wade Talbert!!!! ahhhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment