Monday, November 16, 2009

life without you would be...

chaos!

So...

Today I am thankful for my best friend, Anna. It's hard to know where to start with this one, much like the others she has been there for me so many times and I am forever grateful for her as well. Anna and I have been friends for many years. Anna and Sarah were the first friends I had that I felt like I could totally be myself with. Anna is kind, compassionate, loving, fun, beautiful, amazing, supportive, encouraging, smart, independent, friendly, and so much more. I am thankful to her for being there for me all the time, no matter how far away we are from each other. Thank you for all the wonderful memories, for the roadtirps, the scooter rides, the music, for helping me out, for flying home to be there for MG's birth, for being there when I took my pregnancy test when I found out little MG would be arriving, for crying with me, for laughing with me, for ice skating with me, for lovig me and for being my best friend. I wish I could pay you back in ten fold for everything you have done for me. You are my best friend and always will be! I can't wait til (one day in the future) you have kids and then MG and your kids can be best friends!





I LOVE YOU ANN!!!

Love,
Mary Beth and Molly Grace

1 comment:

  1. YOU!! Are the best friend a girl could ever ask for!!! Thank you so much for writing this, i love you and mgt more than words can say. I hope you know just how thankful I am for you every single say - I would not be the person I am if not for you. We have been through a lot, and it makes me to happy to think that its just the beginning!! I love you!!!!!!! life without you would certainly be chaos :)

    ReplyDelete