Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I am Thankful for

So, I usually don't do the whole facebook mass things but being that I was born on Thanksgiving day (in 1985), I thought I would get in the spirit! I saw this on someone's status and instead of sharing it with the massive amounts of friends I have on facebook, I will share it with the few (probably 3 or 4 of you) that read my blog. I PROMISE to do this everyday until Thanksgiving, but really I should be thanking Jesus everyday for this beautiful life I've been blessed with instead of just once a year.

Let's see how many people can do this. Every day this month until Thanksgiving think of one thing that you are thankful for and post it as your status. "Today I am thankful for..." The longer you do it the harder it gets! Now if you think you can do it then repost this message as your status to invite others to take the challenge, then post what YOU are thankful for today.

Today I am thankful for God allowing me to be a mother to my beautiful baby girl who this blog is dedicated to. MG, everyday you never cease to amaze me with how beautiful and sweet you are. I look at you and tears come to my eyes when I think about how wonderfully made you are. You help me to see life in the most simple way and I love and thank you for that. You truly have made me a beter person. I love you sweet, sweet baby girl and I am so thankful to be your mother.

What are you thankful for??

LOVE!

always,

Mary Beth and Molly Grace

MG Bear gets her second set of shots tomorrow. I hate shots dau. Please be praying for us both! It truly will hurt me more than it will hurt her!

No comments:

Post a Comment