Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

So, I'm a total slacker. This wedding this weekend is making my week reeeeeaaaaallllly busy and I'm thinking I probably should have taken more than one day off this week. Yesterday, little MG worked with her Mommy for the majority of the day and I didn't get a chance to post.

SO! Yesterday (and today,and always) I am thankful for Sarah Bryant. Like I said before in Anna's post, they are the first friends I ever had where I could feel totally myself. I am so very thankful for Sars Bars (as I like to call her). Sarah is such a wonderful person. She is creative, kind to EVERYONE, beautiful, hilarious, smart, independent, caring, free spirited, fun, and again, I could go on and on. She is also my best friend. Even though Anna and Sarah are twins, they have significant differences and I share a very special relationship with both of them. Sarah has always been there when I needed her. She would do anything for anyone I'm sure. She brings out the best in me when I am around her. I will never forget our crazy Savannah Halloween's, our roadtrip to Key West, our Atlanta nights, our Chicago nights, Plus One playing while driving down Horesleg, and so many more memories. I love you Sars Bars, thank you for being there when MG was born, for loving us both and putting up with my crazy moments. You are such a blessing to me and MG!




I love you Sarah!

T-minus 3 days til Meg and Dusty Tie the KNOT!
T-minus 10 days til I turn 24!!!

LOVE!

always,
Mary Beth and Molly Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment