Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I'm posting for Day 3 of being thankful!

Today I am thankful for...my daddy. I have a loving father who I don't thank enough. He has been such a provider for me ever since I was a little girl. He has loved me and never given up on me even though I am less than perfect. He is one of the kindest people I have ever met and I am so blessed to call him my dad. He taught me unconditional love too (like my mother). He truly means so much to me and I don't think I can ever repay him for everything he has done for me either. I love my daddy. I'm thankful for telling me Mrs. Cow stories growing up, for swinging me in the swing, for playing "A Cold Day in July" by the Dixie Chicks after my 1st heartbreak, and for loving me! I love you Daddy and I am soooo thankful for you!



Along with my thankful post, I am including some else I am thankful for....FRIENDS AND FAMILY THAT ARE PRETTY MUCH PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS WHO CAPTURE LITTLE MG!!

These picturesn were taken by Barry Bryant during our trip to cave spring on Halloween! Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!!















she is so cute I just can't take it. My heart hurts from wanting to explode with love. lol. Thank you Barry for lending your talent and camera to phtograph my bear!

LOVE!

always,
Mary Beth

1 comment: