Friday, October 23, 2009

Firsts.....with pictures!

I think one of the most amazing things (there are soooo many other amazing things) about being a mommy is getting to experience baby's first __________. (fill in the blank) There are soo many! First smile, first bath, first giggle, first trip, well you get it! This post is about MG's first trip to the pumpkin patch and her first time playing in her jumperoo (or whatever the heck the thing is called)

Amy, Mom and I took MG to a small pumpkin patch in Winder, GA. (same town where my office is located) Being that I am the meals on wheels program coordinator for Barrow County, I drive around delivering meals to homebound people about 3 times a week, when my volunteers can't. I drove by this pumpkin patch several times and although it wasn't my first choice, (Washington Farms in Watkinsville was my first, but they were closed and i had to go that day, lol)we had alot of fun and got some pumpkins. They even had glass bottle dr. peppers and that made it even better!!

Here are some pictures from the adventure...(as many of you are on friends with me on facebook, i'm sure you have already seen them)


Auntie Amy and Molly Grace posing pretty!

\
Mommy and Baby


MG with her new pumpkins, i'm afraid her dress was more interesting to her than the pumpkins!


this one is after the pumpkin patch at Loco's, but I thought I would include it because she is just too cute.

Now onto the next "first"...

MG has been seeming to get more mobile everyday so I decided to test out one of her toys and she loved it!! She is getting soo big! This toy when you sit in it and bounce up and down the lights and music come on....she was busy checking everything out and bouncing, it might be the first time her feet got to touch the floor and stay! she's growing up and while it is so exciting to see her doing things on her own, i miss the days where she was just sleeping everyday all day.

My heart literally swells with joy and feels like it will explode some days when I look at her and see how beautiful she is and how much she has changed in such a short amount of time.

Anyways! Here are a few pictures of her in her jumperoo! Can a baby be any cuter? Probably not. Even though I am biased.


checking everything out








No comments:

Post a Comment