Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Letter to MG

Molly Grace,

I'm usually pretty good with words, but when it comes to describing just how happy you make me, I am at a loss.

Since I knew you were coming, I have looked forward to seeing you grow and love you.

You are such a blessing to your mommy and to everyone around you.

I love you more than anything in the world. I love you more than I love Dr. Pepper, or Scrubs, or FNL, which you will soon find out that those are mommy's favorites, but her most favoritist thing in the world is your smile and laugh, and when you lay your little head on my arm, all sprawled out and sleep! I love that you now are playing with your toys and giggle so loud when you grab hold of something you have worked so hard to get. I love when we go "flying" and the you smile so big. I love that you are the most precious baby girl ever. I love that sometimes all you want is mommy. Basically, I could list everything you do, but I love you sooo much and everything you do, even when you pull my hair.

I will always be here for you. No matter what. I want you to grow up and know that God loves you and he will never give you anything you can't handle. I want you to know that you are loved and were loved even before you got here.

You are my little baby bear. I promise to be the best mommy I can be.

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment