Monday, October 12, 2009

Update!

Hey friends!

MG is now 3 months old, 14 weeks today! She is growing into such a big girl!

This weekend I went to Rome and hung out with my sister, watched the dawgs lose (boo), and also got to meet little Mason Hall and catch up with Jessica. I pretty much stalked her blog while she was pregnant. For some reason, when I was preggers I craved to read people's blogs that I knew were pregnant as well. Her blog was awesome to read and gave me someone to relate to. I guess thats what I like best about blogging. Finding people who are going through similar situations and seeing other perspectives. Anyways, little Mason is adorable and I had so much fun catching up with Jess, reminscing a little about our high school days, but mainly talking about the most important people in our world, her little man and my little princess bear. I hope to see her, Adam, and Mason again soon!

The breastfeeding issues are still going on, but I will be ok. I am doing my best to pump what I can.

Here are a few pics of MG for your viewing pleasure!


MG is holding her head up so good these days! She's not far away from crawling!


she is sooooo cute!


taking a nap with Mason! Don't worry Nash and Caleb, ya'll still have potential to be MG's first boyfriend too! (Nash is Anna and Sarah's new nephew, and Caleb is my friend Natalie's baby boy who we still haven't met...we def. need to do that soon)



at IHOP with Amy and Cohan...she actually sat in her the seat the whole time we were there...she hasn't done that in a while!


she likes to eat her lambs (poodles?, we haven't decided what they are) on her carseat straps!

Thats all for now!

LOVE!
Mary Beth and Molly Grace

1 comment: