Monday, October 5, 2009

My Georgia Bulldawg Puppy...

Sooo much going on in the life and times of these two Toles girls.

I am definitely experiencing the stress of being a working, breastfeeding mom, mainly with the pumping. I love my job, but I'm crazy, crazy busy ALL DAY and am finding it hard to pump at work and when I do find the time, I'm so stressed about getting enough that I usually don't. Today I had to have Jana (her babysitter and cousin MWF) give her formula, which for whatever reason brought me to tears. Yes, actual tears. I am also suffering the side effects of my little love waking up constantly at night. I sometimes wish I had a partner to help me be strict on getting MG to sleep in her crib not want to eat every 3-4 hours. I have been reading a blog with a mom who is sleep training her child and am thinking that as MG approaches 3 months (TOMORROW...AHH!), she is old enough and smart enough to stick to it and adjust. I need sleep to produce milk and I need sleep to function!! And so does she!!

She giggled at me this weekend and I swear to you I cried. She is the most adorable little princess ever.

This weekend was Amy's parents weekend in Athens, she is KD at UGA, and I took the little bulldawg puppy to meet gameday in Athens. I got alot of looks like "you are so brave". It was definitely stressful for me, but she enjoyed it! It was nice to spend the day with my family, who happens to be the greatest. Here are some pictures of my angel baby all dressed up to root for the dawgs!











LOVE!

Mary Beth and Molly Grace

3 comments:

  1. MG is SO precious :). Hang in there, girl! Times do get extremely tough sometimes for us single Mommies, but it's all worth it in the end. I'll keep you in my prayers and thoughts because I know what you're going through.

    P.S. I STILL don't have Emma on a strict sleeping schedule. Haha! She usually conks out by at least 11-ish and is still sleeping with me. Some people frown down upon that choice of mine, but frankly, I don't care :). She's my little Snuggle Bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks ADORABLE! I know its stressful, but i also know youre doing an amazing job! I love you so so so so so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will overlook the rampant UGA-ness of this post ;) of COURSE i know who you are. were are FB friends, duh (haha, like that means anything). i have been hearing sporadic updates all along from lena and am SO pumped you have a blog. i am mad because i could have been stalking your pregnant cuteness all along. oh well, i will settle for going back and reading every post at work. MG is adorable, she looks just like you. you are an amazing mommy.

    ReplyDelete