Thursday, September 24, 2009

My carrot...(also 2 posts in the same day! that never happens)

Yesterday at work I was talking to a coworker about how the time was flying by. I mentioned to her that all I wanted was for it to be 3:30 so I could go play with my baby girl. My coworker replied with "She's your carrot!" And of course, me being the blonde that I am was like "huh, like a rabbit loves carrots?" She then went on to explain to me that it was an old expression that back in the day people would dangle carrots in front of a horse to keep it moving. As I thought about it, she really is "my carrot". She keeps me going, she is the reason I keep on trucking on 0 hours of sleep. I love this expression. And I love that I have been blessed unmeasurably by my little princess. So this post is for you, my precious little carrot! :)


On a lighter note...my little love comes to work with me on Tuesdays and Thursdays and she is sh a good little baby usually. She is such a joy to everyone at the office and they always ask where she is when she isn't at work with me.

This Thursday though my little Sugar Butt decided it would be awesome to poopie on Mommy...I was covered in poop all over my dress, so bad that I had to go home for lunch to change! Thank goodness I don't live far!

Here is a picture of my little love with me at work...what an angel baby sleeping while mommy works hard for the $$!




Love!
Mary Beth and Molly Grace

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture! How adorable! And don't ya love being covered in everything smelly that comes out of your child? I can't tell ya how many times Mason's peed on me already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. overlooking the blatant UGA post ;). YES of course i know who you are. we are FB friends, duh. ha! like that means anything. i didnt know you had a blog for your babe too or i would have been stalking you all along. i heard about your lil one from anna and lena mostly. she is freaking adorable. i cant wait to read the rest of your posts at work! love the title, and you are a way too hottie mommy!

    ReplyDelete