Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Nursery

Molly Grace has been sleeping in my room with me in a bassinette since I brought her home from the hospital, but thanks to Sheena, who is letting me use Addison's crib, I now have her room finally put together! This was one of those things that most people get to do waaay before baby arrives, but because of my situation and moving, i just got to wait a little longer to have everything completed! I'm so happy with the results! Thanks to everyone who voted way back when on the bedding....it definitely was a winner! I will leave you with a few pictures!

Here's hoping she will soon learn that she sleeps in her own bed all night and learns that you can sleep 8 hours before having to eat again!

Oh the joys of parenthood!











there is still work to be done, but i love it! now, if only i could get my room to look that good!

Love always,
Mary Beth and Molly Grace

1 comment: