Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pictures

I have so many good photographers in my life. That being said, I really, really some professional photographs of Molly Grace done for either her 9 months, and definitely at a year. I haven't really had a need for professional photography in the past couple years until now, so I don't really know any good, reasonably priced photographers. Can anyone help?? I would love to spend thousands of dollars on photography, but I just can't. So if anyone out there knows anyone that they recommend, let me know!

ION:
Today was a pretty great day. I got to take MG to work with me, which is hard but worth it because I get to spend so much time with my FAVORITE person in the world. She has so much personality and I love watching her explore everything around her. I am so blessed.

please, please, please help me in my quest for a great photographer!

2 comments:

  1. Kat Birkbeck is AMAZING. She did my wedding, our first family photo shoot, and she is doing pictures of Laine this summer. She just moved to Knoxville, but she still does a lot of photography in GA as well. I don't know what she charges now but her work is incredible and she is an absolute sweetheart. Check out her website and blog... http://kbirkbeckphotography.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see y'all!!!!!! Molly Grace is so dang cute!! I can hardly stand it! I wanna see her before she's all grown up! Miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete