Monday, February 22, 2010

and that is how the cookie crumbles...


I'm annoyed.

So I thought, i'll blog about it.


Here's why:
  1. Babysitter sick today, which means I must take half a day off (trying to save vacation time for April and July (roadtrip to Chicago! whaaaaat!)

  2. Flat tire yesterday, Sunday, nothing is open, baby-sitter sick today means I must take Molly Grace with me to get a new one put on, which means it will be loads of fun! (sarcastic tone, while I love the bear dearly, she is a wiggle worm and wants to get into everything and has a very very very short attention span)
  3. I am going to have to drive past all of the tire places before I pick of MG, which means I have to back track on a spare tire, not fun, makes me nervous.

  4. I wore green and blue polka dotted undies today under khaki's (on accident! i was wearing black pants but changed and forgot about the color of my undies!)....my c0-worker, (who is a male), gladly pointed it out to me this morning. made me mad and uncomfortable, can you not look at my butt when I walk?? creepy!

    I think that is it for the day. Except, my co-worker is really on my nerves.


    Hopefully this face will cheer me up.

the bear playing with her auntie amy!

leave me some love. i need it.


2 comments:

  1. Sorry it's been such a rough day/past few days. It happens to the best of us, unfortunately! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL .... sorry, I realize I shouldn't laugh THAT hard about Keith check out your arse. But it really is funny. He IS a ladies man, remember.

    :)

    ReplyDelete