Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It's a Girl!

No, I'm not preggo again, but I did just realize that a year ago TODAY I found out that little BT (baby toles, what we called her before I knew if BT was boy or girl) was a GIRL. I also gave her the name Molly Grace a year ago TODAY! So much has changed in a year. I could have never imagined how beautiful she would be or how much I would love her.



I will never forget the day I found out! Even though I already knew BT was a girl, even though no one chose to believe me.


I don't think I have ever shared this story on here so I will tell you a little bit about the dream I had before I had the gender ultrasound on Feb. 17, 2009.


I dreamed that I was sitting at my Grandmother's house on the swing on the front porch, a place we visit quite frequently (b/c I have an amazing Grandmother who cooks us lunch every Sunday and keeps MG on Tuesdays and Thursdays!), and this little girl came running up to me and said "Mommy, Mommy, I hurt my finger." And I kissed it and made it better, and she ran back to the yard to play. She was about 5 years old, wearing a brown dress, with a big brown bow and long, brown hair. She was the prettiest little girl I had ever seen. As she started to run back to play, I called out to her. And I said "Molly Grace, be careful"! I woke up the next morning determined that I was having a little girl and I would call her Molly Grace.


And today, I have my Molly Grace. She is everything I could have asked for and a thousand million billion trillion times better!



Here are a few of the ultrasound pics from that day...



the only thing I would have loved more about that day was the ultrasound pictures I got. The ultrasound tech lady must not have been in a great mood, so I got no "it's a girl!" written on the picture or even really any excitement over it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my doctor and is nurses but NOT the ultrasound lady! ha.



this one is actually from her 13 week ultrasound, but it's my favorite ultrasound pic I got!
it's a girl!

no boy parts!

1 comment:

  1. You just made tears come to my eyes :). You two are so sweet together! She adores her Mommy as much as her Mommy adores her :).

    I'm back-tracking on all of your posts that I've missed still, by the way, so be expecting random comments to pop up here and there as I continue playing catch-up :).

    ReplyDelete