Monday, February 8, 2010

the new me?

I cut my hair off. Like 6-7 inches. I love it!

(omg. suchamyspacephoto. totally 7th grade.)

I think Molly Grace likes it, but judging by her face in this photo, I think the verdict is still out.


what do YOU think? :)



Molly Grace turned 7 months old on Saturday, in celebration her auntie Kim and her Mia (my mom) let her have her first taste of ice cream. Don't report me! Judging by these photos, I think she LOVED it. It was hilarious watching her. I tried to video it but my camera died...soon I will post another video of her.











7 MONTH UPDATE:

She is improved in ten fold in her crawling skills. She has learned that she can follow me into other rooms of the house so if I leave the room, she will crawl to find me. She is so adorable. She has another tooth through, bringing the tooth count up to 2. She's actually be handling the teething pretty well. She isn't too fussy all the time, she definitely has better days than others.


I've said it a thousand times but everyday with her is refreshing and she is a daily reminder that God has blessed me incredibly. I delivered Meals on Wheels today to a lady and in reply to my question of "how are you", she answered I'm blessed. She reminded me that I am too.

1 comment:

  1. ICE CREAM! Ha, i bet she did love it. Everyone does!! Also, you hair cut is amazing. I kind of want it for my own. Do you mind?
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete