Monday, February 22, 2010

and THIS how the cookie crumbles...PART 2

I have some updates from my earlier post.

  1. I did not have to take MG with me to get a new tire! My gracious and wonderful grandmother kept her for an extra hour so that I could go get a new tire without the bear! She is the best!
  2. I got the new tire for free!! I bought three new tires between April-June of 2009 and was pretty sure the tire that needed replacing was one of those tires. When I got to the tire place they told me that my tire was not under warranty, (I thought it was) and that it would be $83.50 (before taxes). When I went to check-out, I was shocked to see all that I owed was $6.50! (for fees related to disposing of the old tire, etc)
  3. I am now home and in my pj's (yes, it's 4:00) and I'm playing with the bear, excited about The Bachelor: Women Tell All tonight!
a bad day turned good.
love!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, thats wonderful news! So glad it worked out. I freakin missed the last two weeks of the Batchelor so I have no idea what happens! I think i may see if i can stream it on ABC.

    I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete