Wednesday, January 27, 2010

HER FIRST TOOTH! and teething.

Notice the excitement in the title! and then the not so exciting part that comes along with it! Molly Grace has her first tooth through (explaining her fussy pants attitude the past couple of days)! The little bear is a stinker though and would NOT let me get a picture of it, let alone more than a glimpse inside her mouth (she sticks her tongue out when she opens her mouth to hide the new tooth from me), so that we will have to wait until she cooperates with me! I have felt it several times and it's there, even if I don't have picture proof just yet!

What I do have though are a couple of the pictures Kim took of her last night! We managed to get a couple in before she got too fussy! It is so hard to take a picture of the bear these days. She insists that if she must have her picture taken that she get to play with the camera and that doesn't work well with Kim or me! We put her down and she just uses her newfound ability to crawl to get closer to the camera so she can get her hands on it. She's too fast people.

I feel like the past couple of weeks have been full of "firsts" for Molly Grace. Crawling, pulling up, tasting fruit (baby food fruit, i went with veggies first), and now her first tooth! Everyday and every "first" is so exciting...even teething. We'll get through it, just like we have with everything else. Hey, I went 4 months on about 4 hours (or less) sleep each night so I can handle teething, right? We shall see!


look at that face!!

sittin' pretty

"hey mom, you look silly dancing behind kim to try and make me smile, i'm only going to give you a half smile just because you look so silly." Love, Molly Grace
(at least that's what I think she would have said)

yum....leaf!

now, who wouldn't love looking at that face all day?

I don't mind it all.

LOVE!

Mary Beth and Molly Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment