Saturday, January 16, 2010

and so it goes....

Today Kim volunteered to take Molly Grace out with her for a little while so I could catch up on my cleaning and my sleep. I got A LOT of cleaning done but didn't get caught up on my sleep. I guess sleep is so foreign to me that it's usually the last thing on my mind. I think I must have forgotten how to nap being that is has been a little over 6 months since I've really napped.

Molly Grace is growing into such a wonderful little baby girl. She is so delightful and is slowly but surely learning how to crawl and pull up on things. She is definitely a Momma's girl. I love my princess.

Just thought I would blog for a minute. I rarely get the chance on the weekends!! I promise I will have her 6 months pictures up soon!! I'm so thankful for my baby free day I enjoyed today and for my holiday on Monday!!

Have a fantabulous weekend!

LOVE!!

Mary Beth and Molly Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment