Monday, March 29, 2010

Mmba Buckets List

Tonight the bear girl and I went shopping with my grandmother for an Easter dress. She didn't find one (unfortunately) but she did buy MG some cute play outfits! Belk is where it's at for sales on baby clothes. Most everything was 20-50% off. But I digress, on the way home from shopping, the bear girl fell asleep and that was 37 minutes ago. For the record, she typically doesn't go to bed until about 9:30 p.m. or so, and yes I realize this is awful, but I have had a hard time getting her on a strict schedule because I do not lead a strict scheduled life. About the only thing I do the same every day is go to work from 7:30-3:30. So, for MG to already be asleep at 8:00 is a huge break for mommy.

After I folded clothes, straightened rooms, packed a little more (3 MORE DAYS TO MYRTLE BEACH!), and got the diaper bag ready for the morning, I sat down on the couch. A couple of deep breaths and sighs of relief later, I started thinking about all things I wish I could do right now.

Then I decided I had to blog them. Hence, the title, Mmba Buckets List. Why Mmba instead of My? Well thats because, it's one of my beloved nicknames, "Mmba Buckets" affectionately termed by Bret Wallin, Anna Bryant and Sarah Bryant, and Leah Robinson due to our many late, late nights of playing Dutch Blitz back in the day.

So, to quench your wondering spirits, I present to you
Mmba Buckets List
1. Learn how to ballroom dance, salsa, cha-cha, waltz, etc.
2. Learn how to sew
3. Learn how to make bows
4. Travel out of the country
5. Become a better blogger...

and she's awake...my time is gone, but I am more than thankful for it.

I'll be back with the rest soon! So check back!

4 comments:

  1. Hey! We're one step closer to crossing off #3! :) Maybe Lauren and I can find some good how-to videos while we're ... working really, super, extra hard on Friday (and youre on VACATION!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Myrtle Beach will be SO fun! I expect to see lots of pictures of MG digging her toes into the sand :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love love love the title of your post!! i miss you tons and tons. You are already a great blogger I love everytime I see that you have updated! ILYM

    ReplyDelete
  4. you will always be mmba to me, even if you are a mommy :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete