Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day and Birthday!


Today as you all know is St. Patrick's Day. MG and I are decked out in our green so we won't get pinched, but the real reason we are adorned in green is in honor of my baby sister and MG's aunt Megan! Today is Meggie's 22nd birthday!


Twenty-two years ago I don't think I was too excited about sharing my parents with her. It was rumored that I vehemently denied having a sister and tried to hide her. I was a little over 2 when she was born and had first born syndrome pretty bad! I am so glad now that she is my sister, because not only is she an amazing sister, but also an amazing person and friend! These past couple of years I have seen her become such a grown-up. I even got to be a part of her big day back in November when she got MARRIED. (still weird to say it!) I was honored to be one of her maids-of honor. I admire her in so many ways and I am thankful for her for being one of my best friends. I can't wait to see what the future holds for her and Dusty. I also can't wait til they have kids so MG can have cousins!



In honor of her 22nd, I thought I would share some St. Patty's/ Birthday pics of me and Megan from over the years. Unfortunately, last year I was 5 months preggo and refused to take pictures so 2009 is a lost cause! I wish I had taken more pictures when I was pregnant, but I will make up for last year tonight and this weekend when we celebrate Meggie's 22nd and St. Patty's!

Me and Megan St. Patty's/Meg's Birthday 2007



Meg and I St. Patty's/Meg's Birthday 2008




Meg and I at The Cheesecake Factory celebrating her 20th birthday!


and again, unfortunately, no pic from 2009, but here is one from her wedding (best day ever!) last year..

Me and Meg, the most beautiful bride I've ever seen!

Love you Meg and Happy Birthday!!

As for the rest of you, be sure to come back and look at pictures of MG in her CUTE St. Patty's Day attire!


4 comments:

  1. love you sister!!! You are also an amzing sister and friend! I am soo blessed to have siters, like you and Amy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww i love this! happy birthday megan! :) yall are in for a real surprise tonight! :) i can't wait to hear if yall love it!!!! - and no megan, i am not talking about your cake...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! What a great post! Happy birthday Meggie!

    ReplyDelete