Monday, March 29, 2010

i love the impromptu

I've been having serious writer's block.


For some reason I can't write because I feel that there are so many other bloggers out there that blog better than I do, that I don't feel the need to. It's silly, I hope.


Not being able to blog though follows me throughout my days, I want to write but I can't think of anything good enough.


So, today, I decided to just start typing I will not let bloggers block stop me from blogging, especially when I have a little one that is just to darn cute not to talk about.


Important things to mention:


She has SIX(!?!) going on SEVEN teeth. One of her "two front teeth" has broken through (I thought they were supposed to come for Christmas?! ;))


She is talking, talking, talking, mainly ba, ba, ba, and ga, ga, ga and only sometimes do I hear ma, ma, but she definitely doesn't have a connection between ma ma and me. I love to hear her talk. It's pretty much the sweetest thing ever.


She is about to embark on her longest road trip to date. We are so excited to be going to Mrytle Beach this weekend to celebrate Easter withh my mom, sisters, brother in law and sister's "boyfriend". I am looking forward to experiencing the sand and surf with the bear. Her 1st Beach Trip and her 1st Easter!


She is standing by herself and walking a long the couch, coffee table, chairs, etc. like a CHAMP. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't take off walking soon.


PICTURES!

We were scheduled to have a photography session with Miss Amy Jo Glover on March 21st, but because GA weather is ri-dang-diculous, we had to reschedule for April 10th. I was so bummed that I wouldn't get to have any Easter pictures done of her. BUT! This past Saturday as we were celebrating my grandmother's birthday, my fabulous uncle Matthew and his fabulous/crazy expensive camera lens and fabulous talent, caught some FABULOUS (☻) pictures of the bear. They need some editing, but I ♥ them. He is so great and it doesn't help that his subject is absolutely beautiful.
ugh. it says i have met my photo quota on Picasa and cannot upload pictures to blogger. see facebook for the pictures!

2 comments:

  1. i, for one, always enjoy reading your blog and getting updates on your little one. blogger's block is such a pain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man. I have some SERIOUS catching up to do! Thank you for giving me your new link. I haven't been on Blogger too too much lately aside from posting (and I played catch-up today and back-posted several), but now I know that your posts weren't coming through because the link was broken! Expect some serious comments coming through to your side here shortly within the next few days, because I see that I've missed out on alot! Love you girlies :).

    ReplyDelete