Wednesday, March 31, 2010

boo boo bear


It had to happen sometime and yesterday was that sometime.


My wonderful, wonderful, wonderful(!) grandmother keeps little miss Molly Grace on Tuesdays and Thursdays and yesterday while I was at work the bear got her first boo boo! On her face.


My grandmother does such a good job with MG and MG adores her. I knew my little girl would get a boo boo eventually and if it had to happen, I'll take this injury over most.


While my grandmother was unplugging the radio in her room (to give to me later that afternoon so we could take it to the beach with us) the radio somehow fell and scratched the bear's face. Grandma said that she thought she had unplugged the radio but had unplugged something else and when she went to grab it is wasn't unplugged. Thus, leaving a little scratch on MG's face.


She's a trooper though. No ER was needed and only a few tears were shed. Most of them by my grandmother I'm sure!


I really want to get an owie-bear for MG, as named by the talented Keight Dukes when her son's got his first boo boo as seen in this post by putapuredukes. Check it out! Such a neat idea, for the not so neat things that happen to our little ones!

if i do say so myself, she wears her scar really well y'all...she is still super cute.

3 comments:

  1. she looks hardcore! precious lil toughie. unfortunately owie bears live at the ER so hopefully youll never get one for mg there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww!!!

    She looks like a tough cookie though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless her! She took it like a champ, I'm sure :). It's always sad when they have War Wounds from their excursions, but she still looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Search for a Boo Boo Bunny online - Em has one and it's come in handy several times! Except for that time when she was in her father's care and his aunt picked Em up by one arm, sending her to the doctor for "Nursemaid's Elbow"... but that's a different story for a different day :).

    P.S. Em has that outfit! Well, she HAD it, before she grew out of it. Speaking of, I still need MG's size, and let me know who I can get a mound of clothes to around here that can get them to you and MG much more quickly than I could!

    ReplyDelete