Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I ♥ Etsy

So, I don't know if I have mentioned my ♥ for etsy.com. I have just recently started buying and I CAN'T STOP. Molly Grace's spring/summer wardrobe will consist of a variety of different outfits/jumpers/dresses/bows from sellers that I have marked as favorites on the site.

I thought I would share my ♥ for etsy with my fellow blogging buddies.

Here's a list of sellers who I have shopped from or plan on shopping from very soon:
1. putapurekdukes: One blogger that I admire so much for her creavtivity, craftiness and hilarity just opened up very own esty store and I thought I would share the link with you. Her name is Keight Dukes and she has the cutest little boy named Judah. I only sort of know her in "real life" from my limited days at CCF when I lived in Atlanta and hung out with Luke and all the other CCF'ers for a summer and a little more. I love reading about Keight, Jesse, and Judah and look forward to her posts because she is the master couponer and now sews, plus Judah is one of the cutest kids I have ever seen. Take a look at her blog and at her etsy store!

2.handsmocked: This seller is someone I do not know in "real life" at all. I found them on Etsy looking for MG the perfect Easter dress. While I couldn't find Easter dresses in MG's size available, I did find this adorable blue striped smocked dress that I could monogram with the bear's initials. It just came in the mail and it is every bit as perfect than it was in the picture online! I can't wait for MG to wear it in her upcoming photo shoot with Amy Jo Glover photography (check her out) at the end of this month and to have pictures of her in it!

3. theclassicbaby: I am a huge, huge, huge, fan of smocked dresses and if I had the ability to do anything "crafty" in the world, it would be to be able to smock and monogram. I bought MG's smocked 1st birthday dress from theclassicbaby and it is a handmade, custom order for Molly Grace. It is perfect and I can't wait for MG to wear it and for you guys to see it, come JULY. I'm planning a little early for her b-day party this year.

4. MollysCustomDesigns: I bought this dress for Molly Grace from this seller and I am absolutely in love with it. She has the sweetest little kids clothing and of course, it is almost all monogrammed and at a decent cost! $30 bucks and under for most of her items! Her daughter's name is Molly and their last name starts with a "T" so her daughter and MG almost have the same initials. I plan on buying more from this shop as soon as my bank account recovers from the recent few (several) purchases I have made off etsy!

5. Signsbycj: This seller sells window clings, car decals, wall clings, and so much more! I just recently ordered a car decal from her for my car and it was get this: $7.00 including shipping! My sister Megan has one for her care and she also got wall decor fo her and Dusty's bedroom and it is awesome! And affordable. Definitely check CJ out! I hope Meg doesn't mind, but I've included pics of Meg's purchases from signsbycj!

wall decal in Meg and Dusty's master bedroom...i love it! (by signsbycj)


Meg's car decal (by signsbycj)

6.monkeyseeboutique: I bought Molly Grace's Easter Bucket from them and I am in love with it! It hasn't come in yet, but I am sure it will be every bit as perfect as it looks in the picture! Hopefully she will use for several years! They also have a ton of great gift ideas and so much more I could buy!
That's all for now from me, folks. Please, please, please let me know if you know someone personally that has their own etsy store, or if you have sellers that are your favorites on etsy. Any opportunity to add more favorites to my etsy.com account is more than appreciated!
leave me some love. please. i'm begging you. also, if you read and haven't followed me, do so now :)

9 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing these... really cute stuff! my friend Katie has a shop on etsy with some cute handmade jumpers... http://www.etsy.com/shop/petuniamaybaby
    Also, a few of your links didn't work, just fyi. I think the html may have been wrong or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Greer! I fixed them all several times, hopefully this time they are all fixed! I will check out Katie's store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. squeal! thank you so much. i am flippin that i am your #1. you are too sweet. i am totally addicted to etsy too. i just found out that my link to your blog hasn't been working...did you change the url? well anyway i am very glad i found you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mary-Beth! I do read occasionally but haven't commented yet...so here I am! Follow my blog too!! I just wanted to let you know that I also sew and make pillowcase dresses, so if you ever need anything let me know! Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I'm glad you like the signs! I sell the big one (21"x21"...a picture of the bigger one is on my facebook and further down on my blog)) for $35 and the small ones (like the ones you saw...19.5" x 21") for $25.If you would like one, send me a message on FB or through my email so you can tell me what colors! Keep following =)
    email: lilwillz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary Beth~ YOU WON!!! You're the winner of the Bit of Whimsy Doll of your choice. Check out my blog and leave me your email address as a comment, along with what doll you would like, and I'll get it out to you!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to say - for the record - I absolutely do not take responsibility for this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're the one who got me hooked on Etsy when I saw your Twitter update a while back! I thank you, but my bank account doesn't :). Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes! Thanks for sharing them, Mary Beth! I have an Etsy store http://www.etsy.com/shop/CarpeDiemDesigns, but all of my items are on cddstore.com. I hope to have my new items up on Etsy before too long.

    I love all the stuff you got for MG. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete