Monday, December 7, 2009

Santa Claus is coming to town...

This past weekend Molly Grace and I went to Woodstock with Amy and Sarah to visit the newlyweds! We had a alot of fun with them and I was soo excited because on Saturday we took Molly Grace to meet Santa. I was so nervous about how she was going to do, most babies at her age that I have seen have just cried and cried and been so afraid of Santa, so I was scared that I was going to have to pay for a bad Santa pic and they are not cheap!! We waited in line for about 1 hour. It would have been less but one of the mothers in line took the amount of time I stood in line to decide which picture she wanted of each of her 5 children. I mean, really lady, could you not see the people in line behind you?? MG was a little fussy in line, and then passed out, so I had to wake her up when we got to the front of the line, but surprisingly she woke up and was happy as a lark! (gotta give the credit to the power nap!) I sat her in Santa's lap and she smiled and smiled and I got the greatest picture. I think it should win an award for how amazing it is. Enjoy the pics!!


waiting in line...this is what I thought she would look like with Santa, looks like she is more terrified of me than Santa! (or this was pre-nap and the child fights sleep like nobody I know)


totally fell asleep because it took so long!


checking Santa out


Santa and MG

wait for it.....
best.
santa.
pic.
EVER!!!


i mean, does it get any cuter than this?!!?!?!
my sweet baby girl's first christmas photo with Santa!

I also got the best advice from a mom in line. She said that before she took her daughter to see Santa the second time when she was a little over one, she showed her daughter the picture of her with Santa from when she was an infant and told her that she had already met Santa and they were friends! Great Idea! Sure enough when she saw Santa she was so excited and took the cutest, sweetest picture! Loved the advice, I'm going to try this with MG next year so I thought I would pass it on!

LOVE! and Merry Christmas!
Mary Beth and Molly Grace

1 comment:

  1. BEST SANTA PIC EVER FOR SURE!!! I cant believe how perfect it is. I love it so much!!! cant wait to see you again. Love you!

    ReplyDelete