Wednesday, December 23, 2009

a place to call my own...

You may not know it, but I don't have a decorative bone in my body. I have the ideas and pictures in my head of how I want things to look in my home, but when it comes to actually following through with the idea, I epically fail.

When we moved into our house, (July the 3rd, THREE DAYS BEFORE my little one was born) I, needless to say, was not focused on making my bedroom homey, but more just wanting to get it all in, somewhat organized, and go to sleep. After MG was born, before our housewarming, I spruced my room up a little bit, bought new bed covers, etc. (Kim is AMAZING and the other parts of the house already looked fantastic) I thought it was ok, but knew my bedroom needed some work.

For my birthday/christmas, Kim decided to give me a new and improved bedroom! I was so excited. Yesterday, she finished it and I could not have pictured it any more perfect. She filled my walls with Molly Grace and made my room look like an actual bedroom, not just some place I only want to go in when I am asleep.

I adore it.

I hope you do too.







Thank you Kim for being the best roomie, friend, cousin, person.

LOVE!

Mary Beth and Molly Grace

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures all over the wall! So cute! And those two beautiful girls in the first picture, too :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT LOOKS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait to see it in person. Love you!

    ReplyDelete