Wednesday, December 16, 2009

From Our House to Yours...

So I am pretty much obsessed with Picasa 3. It is so user friendly.

I decided that I would make my own Christmas cards using the Picasa collage maker, so instead of paying .75 a piece for them, I am getting them FREE at CVS because if you open a photo account with CVS.com, they give you 50 free prints. I think they turned out just as cute as any other card I could have had pre-made. What do you think?

I have to be thrifty these days. If you would like one of these beautiful cards featuring my beautiful Molly Grace...leave me your address and a sweet comment :)

If you can't already tell, I'm pretty much obsessed with these pictures of her too!

ION: The only Chick-fil-A close to me is about 25 minutes away, and while worth the drive, I never make it there because I am usually too tired to drive out of my way. BUT! I just found out today a new Chick-fil-A is opening off 316 and I could not be more excited. yay! I'll definitely be "Eating more Chicken"!

Love!
Mary Beth and Molly Grace

2 comments:

  1. oh hi - i love the cards! I deserve one, right? I'll put it up at my desk! Please please please send me one PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we want one! i was too chicken to ask for your address to send you one of ours...but send me your address on FB and i'll send you mine!

    ReplyDelete