Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas 2009

Here are some highlights of our Christmas!









Santa was good to MG and I.

Then the bear got sick. She's feeling better now. Four day weekend ahead! Lots of rest planned!

Happy New Year!

We are looking forward to 2010.

New Years Resolution:

1) Pray More

2) Love More

3) Laugh More

4) Live More

5) Blog More (and better, Luke said my posts were too cheesy)

6) Eat More...err, less!

This year has been a challenge and a blessing.

Molly Grace will be 6 months old in a week.

LOVW!

Mary Beth and Molly Grace

*****Edit***: If you read this blog regularly, leave me a comment! I'd love to know that Molly Grace is touching more than just my life! I'd also love to know that people actually read this. Thanks! I'd also like to get to read your blogs!

5 comments:

  1. You know I read it all the time! I look forward to your posts and pictures of Molly Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I read it all of the time, too :). I love it! And we're allowed to be cheesy when it comes to blogging about our little Stinkers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I READ TOO!! and love it! The pictures are great, yall are so freakin cute. I miss you both so much! Im glad the little bear is feeling better. Love you!

    ReplyDelete