Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Molly Grace is 5 months...wait, really?

So my little bear turned 5 months old on the 6th of December! I can't believe she is so close to 6 months! She is rolling over all the way now, and can almost sit up by herself! She is such a big little girl!

I took a few pictures with my new camera to document the moment! I feel like a failure as a parent because while I do have a million pictures of the bear, I don't have specific "month" pictures. So this month, I made a sign to put with Molly Grace, you'll have to see how it turned out in the photos. She is a mess. But I love every bit of her.






Also, a friend of Kim's, Anna Sanders, took some pics of little Miss Molly Grace on her 4 month birthday and she and her husband own a photography business called
Big Cow Studios. Click the link to see the pics of Molly Grace!! They did such an AMAZING job. I HIGHLY recommend them if you are looking for professionals. They live in the Cumming/Gainseville area!

I give you a preview of a few of the pictures! They are AMAZING.





So, Molly Grace is 5 months old. I am so blessed. SO SO BLESSED.

LOVE!

Mary Beth and Molly Grace

1 comment:

  1. She is a doll! Both the pictures you took and the professional ones look awesome!

    ReplyDelete