Thursday, June 3, 2010

we survived!

I left her for 59 hours (2 and 1/2 days) and we both made it!!
I had a great weekend in Tybee Island celebrating the marriage of Mr. and Mrs. Matthew Graycheck!
Teddi and Matt's beach wedding was beautiful! It was so good to be able to witness first hand their commitment to each other and to relive some old memories with a few of my friends from the "good ole days" at UGA!
I missed MG alot, but it was so nice to get a little mommy break! Kim sent me picture updates of the little bear girl over the weekend so I knew she was having fun and not missing me too much!
I thought instead of a lengthy play by play of everything we did all weekend, I'd give you a much more fun version of my first "momcation", a picture recap!
Before I left Friday morning...trying on my hat while strinking a pose!
already a fashonista!
The Beach at Tybee Island!
shout out
Madison and I during our 15 minute trip to the beach!
toes in the water!

friends!
Our beautiful flowers!
old roommates, good friends!

me with Teddi, the beautiful bride!

I met Madison through Teddi and now we are all friends!

Me and the Maid of Honor, Teddi's sister Rena

Teddi and her Oregon friend, Natalie, so pretty!

Teddi's niece and one of her flower girls, Ciera, beautiful and sweet!

The Lighthouse at North Beach in Tybee Island

Their ride to the reception!


Mr. and Mrs. Matthew Graycheck...their 1st dance as husband and wife!


I have more pictures that should be up soon!

I'm glad my first trip away was successful for everyone involved! I missed MG but enjoyed not making a bottle every 4 hours and definitely didn't miss diaper changes!! By Sunday though, I was ready to get back to my motherily duties!

Congrats Teddi and Matt!

Stay tuned for pictures from what MGT did while Mommy was away!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you both had a great time!! It is nice to get some time away but it is so fun to see them when you get back home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you had an amazing time! You need time to yourself once in a while. Being a Single Mommy can be overwhelming and rough at times, so a break is always nice and welcome! Can't wait to see pictures of what MG did during her weekend, too :).

    ReplyDelete