Thursday, June 17, 2010

11 months...

a week or so late....

MG is now officially 11 months old as of June 6th.

11 months has proved to be a big month for the little girl. I've been rambling on about how close she was to walking and now, well, you guys, she is a walker. And, I have video to prove it.

Along with walking comes the talking, her babbling has becoming more of words with "bye bye" being her favorite to say, and "ma ma" coming in a close second. She also says "ba ba" and sometimes I can get a "baby" out of her!

I don't know if it's a good thing or not, but she has fallen in love with Baby Einstein. The little girl that refuses to sit still ever will sit and play and watch her Baby Einstein "Baby's 1st sounds" video through the whole thing. I'm convinced there is a subliminal message in them, but it has come in handy for getting ready in the mornings for me!

She is beginning to eat table food. The child will eat anything. I'm kind of struggling with how to feed her right now though. I'm not a very good cook and I really want her to be healthy so that means me eating healthy as well and sacrificing time of relaxing and eating whatever is in the fridge when I get hungry at night and actually planning a menu and sticking to it.

She is also going through severe separation anx
iety. We have been attending a new church and every Sunday when I take her to the nursery is heartbreaking for her and me. She screams and they pull her away from me and my heart breaks and I try to take comfort in that she will stop crying in a few minutes. On the 6th though, (her 11 month "birthday") they had to call me out of the service to come get her because he hadn't stopped crying for 30 minutes. I heart dropped when I saw on the screen, "Will the parents of Molly Grace please come to nursery". I was out of there so fast and when I got to her she was fine and outside with one of the nursery workers taking a bottle. I'm praying that this will get easier as she gets used to us being there every Sunday.

Things she loves these days...
dog leashes
her hello kitty backpack
water fountains
and..
giving kisses, waving bye bye, throwing things, singing to the radio in the car, and much much more...

and now...the proof of her walking...


1 comment:

  1. Yea MG!!! Reese was 18 mo, old before she decided she wanted to walk :) Any Baby Einstein was a favorite in our house too....we have all of them :)

    ReplyDelete