Wednesday, June 16, 2010

what I've been doing lately...

is obsessing over the little bear girl's upcoming 1st birthday party.

Wow, did I really just type that?? I am going to be the mother of a one year old in 3 weeks. Where did my tiny, well, not tiny at 8 pounds, 11 ounces, but small baby girl go??

But, for real, this birthday party has me thinking of nothing else.

So, I thought since it's all I can think about, I would give my loyal followers a little sneak peak of the invitations that I am hoping to have finished by tomorrow or Friday!


now, aren't you just dying to know how they will turn out?!?
I know I am!!



5 comments:

  1. McKinney's are ready!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her bow! It definately goes soo fast. Reese will be "2" in 4 weeks....sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I can't wait! Hopefully we can figure out a way to make it :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww! Is that a pink tu tu she is wearing?! Adorbssss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am stressing too but really excited to celebrate it at the same time. This year has flown by!!!!

    ReplyDelete