Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

This past year and a half has really made me appreciate my dad, and all other dads.
I have been blessed with a wonderful dad and now Molly Grace has a wonderful Papa.
Thank you Daddy for swining me on the swing, telling me Mrs. Cow stories, being supportive and loving, forgiving, for providing for me, for sharing my laughter and tears, for playing "A cold day in July" when I needed a laugh, even though it wasn't funny then, for sing a longs on vacation, for "frosty, no man", for all of our memories.
Watching you with MG is so great. She is so blessed to call you Papa. I can't wait for her to share her childhood with you.
We love you! Happy Father's Day!



Me and my Dad in 2008

Papa holding Molly Grace for the 1st time

Papa and MG at 2 months old

Papa and MG at 9 moths old

____________________________________________________________

Father's Day 2010

To my Daddy, Chris Toles, MG and I love you so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment