Monday, April 27, 2009

my baby bump in all its glory

This weekend the weather was EXACTLY the way I love it!

so I decided to let my baby bump make it's debut at Megan's apartment complex's pool over the weekend! I decided if I could fit into a non-maternity bathing suit, I was going to do it and I did. So my baby bump and I got into a two piece bathing suit.

AND I have a picture to prove it.

I got a little sun and my shoulders got a little burnt, but 2 days at the pool was wonderful!




and now you have a picture of my baby belly at 28 weeks and 2 days!

hope all of you have a blessed week!

Love!

Always,
Mary Beth and Molly Grace

3 comments:

  1. YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh man i love it so so so much. I am so glad you posted this! I need to hear all about your weekend by the pool :) I LOVE YOU THE MOST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things I noticed...
    -Chik fil a cups... Jealous
    -The dude sucking in behind you... funny
    -You're still skinny as a rail... My mom would describe you as a string with a knot.
    -You and Anna seem to be trying to out do each other in "whose got the biggest sunglasses" battle... It looks to be a tie.

    I'm thinking about you two everyday. Y'all look marvelous.

    ReplyDelete