Monday, April 6, 2009

25 weeks and 3 days...and counting

good morning to anyone who might read this!

like the title says...I'm officially 25 weeks and 3 days today...and not much else is going on.

Molly Grace has been moving alot this morning. I don't think she likes seat belts very much. She went crazy this morning while I was riding back to Athens for work at 7:00 a.m. this morning, thanks to Amy, I got to ride and not drive so I got a few extra minutes of sleep. We even got to listen to The Beatles this morning and I'm pretty sure thats why I am in a good mood today!

Molly Grace got to meet her aunts Sarah and Anna last night. I mean they have seen me pregnant already but this time they got to feel her move! I don't think they expected me to be as pregnant as I am. It was SO GOOD to see them. They pretty much complete me and I am so blessed to call them my best friends. Anna even bought MGT the cutest onesie from Old Navy and got me a dress to match! It's adorable. so THANKS ANN! from both of us! She also found maternity jeans in my size! YAY!

This weekend was really nice. Saturday I had to work for a few hours but it was SO gorgeous outside that I didn't mind at all! I also got an airbrush tan so I'm finally somewhat tan again and I LOVE IT! it's crazy what not being pale can do for your self confidence!

In pregnancy related news, well, I really don't have anything. I really want to work this week on committing to pray for my little one and myself. I know that God will provide and take care of us. Also, I am going in a week from today to have a gestational diabetes test so be praying that I pass! I'll update later this week I'm sure!

I love you all....

always,

Mary Beth and Molly Grace

2 comments:

  1. 25 weeks and 3 days! Woohooo! :) That's awesome. Let me know how the gestational diabetes test goes, I am definitely NOT looking forward to that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey mary beth!

    the gestational diabetes test is terrible. first you just do a small one to see if you have high levels of sugar. which of course i did. so then you have to come back and take it again but you take a larger drink and they take your blood four times over three hours. ugh. after i did that, they found out that the tubes they collected the blood in were expired! i hate to take the test again!

    anyway. hopefully you will have to do it just the once.

    any other pregnancy related questions, i would be happy to help. i had the worst pregnancy. so i dealt with everything! i had preeclampsia, so i was miserable!

    lindsey

    ReplyDelete