Friday, April 10, 2009

26 weeks and 1 day!



This week your baby-to-be opens her eyes for the first time. She'll open and shut her eyes as she gets used to her new ability. Your little one is still on the small side. Her body may look fully formed on the outside, but inside there's fine-tuning taking place, including her lungs and her brain. Your unborn baby still has some growing to do!

How Big Is Baby?
This week your baby's weight hovers around two pounds and her length reaches about nine inches (crown to rump).

So that's a little info about MGT this week.

One of the other pregnancy calendars I read says that she is longer than 9 inches, more like 12-13 and I believe that one over this one according to how big I look!

So, I officially have 13 more weeks to go. Hello, Third Trimester! Its crazy! She's been moving a lot lately.

This week has been pretty good. Monday I was able to go to dinner with my roommates for my roommate Matt's 22nd birthday, which was a lot of fun. Tuesday was AMAZING (after work, work made me want to cry all day, long, boring story). I drove to Atlanta and hung out with Anna and Sarah, Liz, Megan, and Seven! It was so much fun...we went rollerskating and ate sushi. Rollerskating was interesting, I did fall once, but other than that. I must say I did really well for being so preggers.

This weekend I am going to hang out with Mom and Meg tonight, tomorrow lunch with Amanda (friend from HS), and then Easter with Meg and Dusty, and then Grandma's for Easter Dinner with Mom! YAY!

So I go for my diabetes test on Monday, please be praying I pass! Also, I'll be able to hopefully give you a medical update on how mommy and baby are doing!

Happy Easter Everyone!

Oh and I promise to post pics of my baby belly next week.

Love always,

Mary Beth and Molly Grace

1 comment:

  1. happy easter lover face!! I am glad i got to see you and I cant wait for your baby belly pics!
    My phone isnt working but should be tomorrow so i will give you a call and we can talk about your dr. appointment! I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete