Monday, July 19, 2010

Whew.

I feel like we've been in a whirlwind of busy.

Maybe because we have been!

July has definitely been the best month of 2010 so far.

Things I swear (!) I will update on sooner rather than later:

1) MG's 1st Birthday trip to Babyland General Hospital in Cleveland, GA! (Babies everywhere, MG's Heaven on Earth!)
2) MG's 1st Carousel Ride!
3)MG's 1st Birthday Party!! (A HUGE success thanks to my amazing family and friends!
4) MG's 1st flight and our trip to CHICAGO for my bff Anna Bryant's birthday!

So stay tuned!!

Until then, please please please take a moment a visit the wonderful Kelsey's blog, Green's Anatomy, here, because she made MG the most amazing 1st birthday slideshow! It's 13 videos so you have plenty of MG to catch up on while I work diligently to start posting pictures from the past couple of weeks!

Don't give up on me! I promise to update again soon!






1 comment:

  1. I'm still waiting on that chicago update :) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete