Friday, July 2, 2010

last year...and random thoughts

On July 2, 2010, I was two days from moving into a new house and 4 days away from the best day of my life.

I can't believe that it's almost been a year since I welcomed the little bear girl into my life.

It's been a year, for sure. Ups and downs, love, growth, change, hope, stress,hard times, good times.

I never expected to be a mother at 24 but oh am I so happy that I am.

_____________________________________________________________________________

ION: It's summertime! We are spending as much time as we can fit into our weeks at the pool or on the lake. MG is loving exploring everything and her little feet are getting quite the workout these days. She has become obsessed with baby dolls. She just started going to a day care for the first time and she (and I) are adjusting. It is at daycare though that she has found her new love for "baby" as we have coined her doll that goes wherever she goes now. She is the perfect mix of girly and tomboy, she is a princess but loves to play in the dirt and is not afraid to get her hands (or her whole body!) dirty!

In 4 days, she will be ONE.
In 8 days, we will all celebrate her 1ST birthday!!

I am taking a half day off on her birthday and my mom and I are going to take her to Babyland General in Cleveland! I am so excited. I still vividly remember going there as a kid and picking out my very own Cabbage Patch doll!

I have been loving this song lately. I will leave you with it.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment