Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It's here! SHE'S ONE!

Happy 1st Birthday to my little girl!

Molly Grace,
It's your 1st birthday today!! I cannot believe it has already been a year since you were born. On July 6, 2009 at 7:58 am, 8 pounds, 11 ounces and 20 inches changed my life forever, for the better. You are hands down the best thing that has ever happened to me. I have watched you develop from a newborn, to a crawler, and now a walker and you're well on your way to talking. You bring so much joy to everyone around you. Your smile and laughter are contagious. I love that you give love. When you "give Mommy kisses" it melts my heart. You love to give everyone kisses, your Mia and Papa, and your aunts Meg and Amy, and Uncle Dusty and all of your wonderful family, and even the dogs! Our family spoils you rotten with sweets and sweet tea and they love you so very much. You love your baby doll and I've never heard anything sweeter than the words "mama". You love waving goodbye and saying bye bye and you are so entertaining playing with your big pink ball. Days are never dull when you are around, you are always trying to find the next thing to get your hands on. My hope for you on your 1st birthday is that you always know how much you are loved and always have been. I hope that I can show you God's love for you and that you will know that He has amazing plans for your life, plans that are far better than either you or I could imagine for you. I pray all His blessings over your life. I hope that you know that I will always be here for you. I pray that even when hard times come you will look to Him for strength and guidance. I know He has something wonderful in store for you and I am so excited to see His plans unfold in your life. Mommy loves you Molly Grace. You are beautiful and silly, strong-willed and sweet, loving and entertaining. I am so happy that God chose me to be your Mommy!

I opted for a slide show instead of just pictures because the first time I heard this song I knew the lyrics described perfectly the hope I have for Molly Grace and her life!

So, Happy Birthday MG, here's to many more!!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my! What a sweet video!!! Love it! Happy 1st Birthday Molly Grace!

    ReplyDelete