Wednesday, October 5, 2011

has it been that long, really?

hello dear blogger,

life has changed so much since I last updated. I won't bore you all with the crazy details, but the main reason for all the changes can be explained by this one reason, we fell in love, myself and Molly Grace, with these two handsome boys....

Brayden and John

again, i'll spare you the details, but y'all he's the best. and we are so lucky. God is so good, and Molly Grace loves her "daddy". He is the best example and the best dad. Since the minute he and MG met they have formed an incredible bond and you would never know that he is not her biological father. Just goes to show that in all situations, God's plan for our lives is so much bigger and BETTER than our own plans.
Our family of 2 has doubled and I couldn't be happier. We have spent the last several months having the time of our lives. I have no excuse for not blogging, but I will tell you every minute spent not blogging was spent with my amazing boyfriend, beautiful daughter, and my awesome soon to be stepson.

So, that's pretty much what we've been doing, operating as a family of 4. I wouldn't have it any other way.

MG is now 2! and the happiest, sweetest, and funniest little 2 year old at that.

I'll be better at blogging, if I still have any readers, that is!





3 comments:

  1. Awe, this news makes me so happy! I can't wait to hear more about your new family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to have you back and i am so glad you have found such happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you and keep the blog updates coming!

    ReplyDelete