Wednesday, October 12, 2011

girls night!

it's been so long since I've been out with just girls to have some mommy free time and last night was so much fun! My wonderful friend Stephanie who I work with is turning 29 this weekend and we met up to celebrate her! thanks to my wonderful sister turned aunt who kept MGT last night so I could go! We started the night at La Parrilla and then finished it out at Pints and Paints in Athens, GA (Athens' original art bar!). We were painting "fireflies". This was my first experience with an art class and I was pleased as to how my painting turned out! I can't wait to go back. If you are ever in Athens, please support this local business. The owner Abby is amazing and the place is just plain cool. it has definitely inspired me to paint on my own! Here are some pictures from the night!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post there is your creation could become a personalised birthday gift too. Hand made personalised gists are more attractive .

    ReplyDelete