Wednesday, July 1, 2009

signing my life away..

between the pre-op yesterday and signing my lease today on the house, i feel like I have signed my name away to a bazillion different things.

SO FIVE MORE DAYS.

i've almost completely packed the majority of my apt. in Athens (i don't have to move any big furniture from there).

Anna and Sarah will be here Saturday! YAY!

Molly Grace will be here Monday! YAY!

i am definitely 9 months preggers because I am exhausted, huge, and weepy. I don't cry, but I feel like at any moment I could cry.

so yeah, this post is really pointless.

i'm sure i'll update again before the birth! but if I don't...the next update I'll have pictures of my little one!

LOVE!

always,
Mary Beth

1 comment:

  1. I got your goodies in the mail yesterday! I just wanted to say thank you sooooo much! That was very sweet of you, and you didn't have to do that. But you're the only person that has gotten Mason bibs so far! So we definitely needed all of it. Thanks again hun! And you don't have too much longer! I want to see pictures ASAP! :)

    ReplyDelete