Tuesday, July 7, 2009

life will never be the same....


Molly Grace Toles
July 6, 2009 7:58am
8 pounds, 11 ounces
20 inches long

this is what i would like to call heaven. she is amazing. I am SO incredibly blessed beyond measure.

thank you everyone that came to visit. or have left comments on facebook, etc. If you haven't met her yet, you definitely should, I know she is my own, but she is simply perfect.

i'll give a run down of what the whole thing was like later.


LOVE,

always,

Mary Beth and Molly Grace

3 comments:

  1. She is beautiful!!! Can't wait to meet her!! :) You did great! love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful! I am so happy for you. I can't wait to be where you are! Hopefully it'll go by quick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a wonderful Mommy I'm sure, and Miss Molly Grace is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete