Thursday, May 21, 2009

32 weeks!

I've actually started having to remind/convince myself how many weeks I really am, good thing I've kept up this blog because thats the way I remember just how many weeks I am. I think it is a coping strategy. 7 more weeks seems like sooo much longer, but also it seems like not enough time to be ready to be a Mom to the most wonderful, precious, beautiful baby girl ever. And I'm in a constant state of discomfort these days, but I CAN DO THIS. THROUGH HIM. I've been reciting to myself
1st Peter 5:6-7, "Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, so that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, because He cares about you."

Exciting things happening:
This weekend is a 3 DAY WEEKEND. oh, how I have waited for a day off. I'm not sure what I will do on this lovely holiday, but hopefully I will get to spend it relaxing, in the sun somewhere possibly, with a book? hopefully.

Dusty (Meg's fiancee) and his twin brother Corey are celebrating their 22nd birthday next Wenesday and I am taking some comp time I have to take a half a day off and go to the lake on the Party Yacht! YEAH-UH! should be fun...maybe i'll swim. I wonder what it is like to swim preggers.

My little Amy is celebrating her 19th birthday on the 31st! she's growing up...

I think I will be having two baby showers within the next 3 or 4 weeks, which is always exciting!

Nothing too much going on here in baby terms, she's just growing, growing, and outgrowing my belly. I've become accustomed to her foot being lodged in my rib cage. Keep me in your prayers, this whole thing is a lot and I find myself daily doing everything to encourage myself and remind myself just how amazing she will be when she gets here. Also, I've got to find childcare for this little one. So, if you know anyone who would like to keep an infant at a rate I can afford...PASS IT ON TO ME!

LOVE!

always,

Mary Beth and Molly Grace

EDIT: for anna


i look so weird.

3 comments:

  1. OMG THAT BUMP IS GETTING BIGGER!!!! You do not look weird you look stunning. truly! Thanks for the pictures, it really means a lot to me to be able to still see you in pictures since i cant be there. Also, i saw you called yesterday but i was in hectic-ville. Can i call you today? I LOVE YOU THE MOST! life without you is chaos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Being pregnant and getting anxious about motherhood is a lot to take in, but I know you can do it. Our kids will be so close in age, I know we can go back and forth with some good advice:) You'll have so much help you won't know what to do! Oh, and swimming pregnant...WONDERFUL. Getting to float around and take the weight off of the belly is such a relaxing relief.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great pregnant. youre all belly as they say. i wish i could have gone swimming when i was pregnant. i bet it would have felt wonderful. but i felt so gross pregnant, there was nothing that would get me into a bathing suit!

    ReplyDelete